My dick.. SJC.. your dick.. needs ID?

ME = life(f)

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The best things in life taste like my balls

I love the Mission in SF.

I live there, I play there, I do most of what I do.. while living where I live. The Internet gives me a voice. But I should probably clarify a few things.... maybe as a video game or something... at least let me try.. to define how the real world works..

My character is.. "AWESOMEMAN"...

If my character CHOOSES to completely FAIL in all of life, San Francisco will let me keep on failing for all eternity.
If my character moves an arm... FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL
If my character ...

San Francisco is a social experiment. Anything I do will result in FAIL on all levels.

In a "perfect" world, when I tell the frustrated small business owner to deal with smashed in windows.. a Taco Bell pops up.
If we join forces against stepping in dog shit.. we end up with laws that don't less us walk our dogs.

I walk around San Francisco.. frustrated as hell.. but I know damn well that there will probably be some law passed that requires me to pave my sidewalk with gold... but I know / x / y / z ...

I CHOOSE to live in this failed experiment.. and everyone around me does as well ...

We could all move away.. we could all get frustrated...

But if it frustrates us that much, we could become terrorists and destroy so much more.

Funnel frustration into making things better. If you don't like public policy, at least bitch about it. If you don't like how you are represented, do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment