My dick.. SJC.. your dick.. needs ID?

ME = life(f)

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Progress.

So I'm walking in San Francisco...

I eventually end up at Harvey's.. in the Castro.. because I'm all progressive as shit and wanna do that cuz I'm cool and shit.

So there are a bunch of fucktards sitting in front of the place and "protesting" about the whole sit/stand whatever sidewalk rule. Everyone can protest and question authority however they want to. But.. they are standing against some new law that tells people that they can't stand/sit/etc on the sidewalks....

Fuck all.

Lawyers magically rule the world.

The way I see it...

If you sit in front of my house and make me happy.. cool.
If you sit in front of my house and make me unhappy.. not cooll.... and I really can't do anything about it...

If there is a new stupid law...

If you sit in front of my house and make me happy.. cool.
If you sit in front of my house and make me unhappy.. not cooll.... and maybe you'll stop being a fucktard just because you can... and even though I really can't do anything about it, one of these days, I'll have some lawyer me up when I saw "I accidentally pissed on some idiot who decided to shit on himself while passed out in front of my house after breaking his base pipe".

I am pretty sure I can take a shit in the middle of traffic and someone will jump in line screaming "THAT MORON HAS A RIGHT TO DO THAT..."... do you really want to live in that world? Do you want to continue living like that?

Yeah... you do...

Because the next time you are high on crack and trip on a paper bag 3 blocks away.. you will find some way to sue some random entity. And some lawyer will take your case.. and my taxes will go up...

And at the end of the day.. UC Berkeley decides to put out an ad in the magazine they shit to EVERYONE they know...

.. telling the world that they their "ENDOWMENT SEATING PROGRAM" GAURANTEES your seat location 2011 and beyond. Some things are weird or even wierd.. but if you want to be a world class university, you should stop smoking stupidity and learn how to spell.

[Kudos to everyone who finds the typos that UC Berkeley decided to publish]
[SuckADicks to everyone who finds and corrects me on any typos in my post]
[If you fail on both of those... you should probably try again drunk.. or

No comments:

Post a Comment